top of page

Find a Counsellor

If you're feeling persistently stressed, anxious, or sad, a qualified professional Counsellor can provide a safe, confidential and non-judgmental ear to listen and help create positive change to support your mental health and wellbeing.

Find a Registered Counsellor

Listings of counsellors registered with a recognized British Columbia professional body.

Search online at:


Note: At present, counselling is an unregulated profession in BC. Provincial regulatory activities are ongoing (Learn more).

Find a Registered

Social Worker

Registered Social Workers (RSWs) are one of the largest providers of mental health services in North America.


Social Workers are skilled clinicians who provide counselling and therapy for a wide range of personal, family and work-related problems.

Search online at:

First Nations Subsidized Counsellor List

First Nations Health Benefits Mental Health Providers.


This resource includes RCC, CCC, Clinical Social Workers, Registered Clinical Social Workers, and Psychologists.

Search this list for a therapist near you:

bottom of page