top of page

Counselling Support

Use this search as a starting point to finding a therapist who is the right fit for you. Visit the therapist's personal website for more information on areas of specialization and modalities.​ A qualified professional Counsellor can provide a safe, confidential and non-judgmental ear to listen and help create positive change to support your mental health and wellness.

*TIP: Private counselling services are not covered by government medical programs. Check with your extended medical insurance provider to confirm personal coverage details for private counselling services. Learn more about coverage and cost HERE.

Registered Counsellors
(private practice)

Search online for a counsellor who has the required registered credentials within BC. 

  • Registered Clinical Counsellors (RCC)

  • Registered Social Workers (RSW)

  • Registered Clinical Social Worker (RCSW)

  • Registered members of British Columbia Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (BCAMFT)

  • Canadian Certified Counsellors (CCC)

  • Registered Art Therapists (BCATR) and (RCAT)


Counselling Assistance / Subsidized Counselling 

Find options for counselling assistance and support programs through local community service agencies.


Explore programs for details and eligibility. 

Services provided through Vancouver Coastal Health and the Ministry include MSP covered Psychiatry assessments and/or access to Psychologists, based on eligibility.

See list of First Nations Health Benefits Mental Health Counselling Providers, by clicking here.

Registered Psychologists
(private practice)


Daniele Doucet


Dr. Stephen Milstein

*some professionals are experiencing waitlists. Reach out directly to check availability.

Find a Registered Psychologist in the Lower Mainland - click explore button below and search by location.

bottom of page